Day 228 (Saturday 25/06) - Brisbane - (no photos)

Wake up around 9:30am.

I go in a Cafe for a coffee ... (suprising ...)

I then walk around the centre, going in different shops.

I go to the Botanical Gardens to eat, and stay a bit in the sun (the last time I will enjoy the Ozzie sun ...).

I then go back to the centre, and as I'm in the Foot Locker, I start chatting with one of the employees, a Kiwi guy, Lui.

He asked me if I needed some help, than immediately started asking questions about my travelling, and other things around Belgium, etc.
We talk for a while, he then gave me his Facebook contact, so we can keep in touch if ever we want to.

After that I go to the Library to do some Internet.
But as I get to the Library, it's closing in front of me ... (I didn't pay attention on the fact that we were saturday, and thus the Library has different opening hours)

I then walk back to the hostel, and pack my bag (+shave).

I go out to eat, and go for a good steak, as it's the last meal I'll have in Oz ...

I stay a bit there, in Brunswick Street, the most animated part of Brissie.

I then go back to the hostel, and stay in the room.
I meet a new roommate, a German. He just arrived in Australia today ... (lucky guy ;-) )

I go to sleep quite early.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire