Day 206 (Friday 3/06) - Cairns

Wake up around 9am.
I go for a jogging, it's been a while.
I run along the beach, on the Esplanade, the sun is burning ... So good :-)

After that, I stay for a while beside the pool, sunbathing.

Later on, I go in the city, to see the different travel shops, and to think about what to do in the following days.

I finally decide to go to the PeterPans shop (a chain of travel shops in Oz, that have interesting prizes on packages.
I stay there for quite a long time, tailoring my perfect package ... I end up with a planning for the 3 following weeks, that comprises all the things I want to do down the East Coast. I'm pretty happy, and get a really good price for the whole thing.

So now I'm cool for a while, everything is booked (it's the first time I do it like this, it ends up cheaper, and I don't have to think about booking anything for a while).

After that, I go back to the hostel to eat something.

While eating, I meet Roxanne, a French girl from Bretagne. She's just finished her studies in architecture, and has also been travelling in Oz for about 6 months.
We talk for quite a while.

I then go out for a walk in the city, and to buy some food for the following days, mainly for breakfast, and a recharge for my mobile.





There's a big event coming up this weekend in Cairns (run & bicycle races), tonight there are some live concerts around the city.




When coming back to the hostel, I talk a bit with Tobi.

I then go out to eat something, to my favourite Korean restaurant :-)
(it's so good, and cheap, I love it !)

I then spend the rest of the evening at the hostel, on my computer.
(not really fancy going out, want to save a bit of money, and don't know many people here anymore - and Tobi is going to bed very early as he has a plane to catch at 6am tomorrow)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire