Day 208 (Sunday 5/06) - Last day in Cairns ...

Wake up around 9:30am.
Jogging along the beach on the Esplanade.

Then, I stay for a while sunbathing next to the hostel's swimming pool.
The sun is hot, but not burning, it's so good ...

Today there's a big event in the city : a big marathon.
People will be running in the main street during the whole day (don't know where they're starting from, but it's a really long run).


After a while, I go to the PeterPans shop to get the vouchers for my next days activities (they couldn't do it on time the day I went).

After 2 hours waiting, I go to see what's going on.
The girl, completely astonished, explains me that she forgot about me, and asks me if I can come back a bit later ...
(as I'm to kind, I don't really complain, and ask her to call me when I can come)

I go back to the hostel to eat something, and as I'm switching my laptop on, I receive her call telling me I can go back to the shop.


Once in the shop, it's another girl who welcomes me, and explains me everything I have to do (some bookings need to be confirmed 1 or 2 days before the activity, some vouchers must be kept for several usages, etc.). She's very helpful and friendly.

Back to the hostel, I spend some time on Internet, mainly to update my blog.

I go out for dinner, to a Chineese (cheap, and as much as you can eat).

I then go back to the hostel and do some more Internet.

I go quite early to bed.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire