Day 204 (Wednesday 1/06) - Cairns - Chillout day ... - no photos ...

Nothing really special today : I enjoy doing nothing, and relaxing after the last tiring days ...
Wake up around 11:30am.
Breakfast, shaving, shower, laundry ...

Chillout at the hostel's pool with Tobi.

During the evening, I go out to eat something (in the really good Korean snack/restaurant I went to the other day).
(Tobi is lazy today and want to stay at the hostel)

After that, I go to the WoodDuck hostel, to meet Matt and the 2 Dutch girls.
They're all leaving tomorrow.

We stay at their hostel, and we watch the pictures we took during our trip to the Great Barrier Reef.

I copy the pictures on my HDD.

Around 10pm, the girls leave the hostel as they have a bus to catch (they're leaving to Airlie Beach).

I leave with them, and go back to my hostel, where I use a bit my computer before going to sleep.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire