Day 224 (Tuesday 21/06) - Noosa - Last beach in Australia ...

Wake up around 9:30am, quick brekkie (did with what I had : bread with peanuts and dried cranberries, not bad :-) ).
Jogging up the hill, to the Laguna Lookout, and down to the village.

Later on I go for a coffee at a terrasse.
It feels weird, I only have 5 days left in Oz ... I feel a bit sad, but well, it has to end someday.

I then go to the beach and eat lunch there (sandwich in the sand).
I stay there for a few hours, enjoying the last beach I'll see for a while ... (feels really weird, after having been on so many different ones in the last months !)


I then go for a short walk in the centre, in different shops, then back again to the beach.
Last time I will feel the Australian sand ...

As the sun is setting, around 5:30pm, and it starts to get cold (it's winter here after all, lol), I go back to the hostel.



I stay a bit in the room with Kate, before she goes to eat (she has something to cook, and it's too early for me, it's not yet 6pm).

She comes back quickly, did as fast as she could, as the kitchen is apparently really disgusting and doesn't make you want to stay there.

A bit later, I go to eat (in the hostel's bar restaurant, for a cheap meal.

There I see Linda, and sit at her table.
We eat together.

We don't stay very long, as we have to pack our bags (both leaving tomorrow), and have to wake up early.
(we'll maybe catch up in Brisbane, she's also going there)

Back in the room, I talk a bit with Kate.

We then go on our computers, and go to sleep quite early.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire