Day 226 (Thursday 23/06) - Brisbane

Wkae up around 9:30am.

After a shower, I go to the centre to have a small breakfast in a Cafe.

I like chilling in this city, I had forgotten how much it's pleasant in here ...
It's winter, but it's pretty warm (cold in the shade), but the sun is really hot.

After breakfast, I spend a lot of time in different shops, looking for some shoes I really want, but can't find them ...
(and I can't find the RipCurl, QuickSilver and Billabong shops, that are in every Ozzie city ... Weird)

I then go a bit to the Botanic Gardens to eat a sandwich and relax in the sun.

After that I go back to the shops, continuing to look around.

I end the afternoon at the Library for some more Internet (mostly updating the blog).
I spend a bit of time at South Bank, on the sand ... (I already miss the beach)



In the evening, when going back to the hostel, I stop at a Mexican snack to have a burrito.

I then go to my room, take a shower, and chill a bit on my computer.

I go to bed early.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire