Day 218 (Wednesday 15/06) - To Rainbow Beach ...

Wake up at 7:45am, free breakie.
Pick up by the OzEx bus at 8:40am.

We're only 4 in the bus !
(and 2 of them were in the previous bus I was in : Amanda and Yvonne, the 4th one is Steward)

The driver is "Sneaky".
He's cool, but doesn't talk a lot.

We have a few hours driving today, with a few stops, nothing really interesting.

The stops will be Bundaberg, Hervey Bay (to drop off Yvonne), and finally Rainbow Beach, where we'll all stop.

We get there around 1:30pm.

I go to the "Dingo's" hostel to check-in.


I then go to the local supermarket to get some food and come back to the hostel to eat.

After that, I walk to the beach, and meet Amanda and Steward on the way.

We go for a walk together along the beach. It's a beautiful beach.




We get to know each other a bit more (only spoke a little to Amanda the other day).

As there is nothing else to do, we then all go back to our hostel (Amanda and Steward are staying in the one next door to mine).

I spend the rest of the day at the hostel, updating my notes, and on my computer (there's no Internet - and I don't have mobile network neither ... - sorry Ron not to have called you), as well as talking to the girls in my room (Ashley from England, and Delphine from France).

I go early to bed.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire