Day 173 (Sunday 01/05) - Last day in Adelaide - (no photos)

Today it's raining again ...
Free pancakes this morning.
I go for my jogging, but even shorter than yesterday.
I do some washing, prepare my bag as I leave tomorow, and do some Internet + computer.
(the free Internet doesn't work anymore, so I bought a 24 hours pass for today)
Not a very exciting day ...
Later on in the day Thomas came back to the hostel (he went for a 3 day tour to the Flinders Ranges).
It was apparently really nice, and the weather is much better than in Adelaide.
I then go in my room to pack my things as I leave tomorow.
The room is now full, 5 other people are now staying.
(2 Frenchies, 1 Canadian, 1 Irish and 1 Brasilian)
While packing my things, I can't find my Quicksilver hat anymore ... Nobody has seen it, it has disappeared ... (someone has taken it, but not sure if it was today or the day before, so I can't do anything)
In the evening, I watch the football games on my laptop, as for once it's not too late (in Adelaide there's only 7:30 hours difference with Europe - 8:30 with England).
I first watch Liverpool vs Newcastle in the common area. Thomas watches part of the game with me.
Good game.
After this I go in my room, in my bed, to watch the following game : Arsenal vs ManUtd.
I wasn't sure to watch the whole game, as it meant I wouldn't be sleeping before 12:30am, but in the end I did watch it entirely as it was a good game.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire