Day 172 (Saturday 30/04) - Rainy Adelaide ... - (no photos)

Today it's raining ...
I go for my usual jogging (a bit shorter today, as the rain is really strong and annoying ...).

I then go to the market once again to buy some fruits, vegetables, and fresh salami ...

While eating, Toni joins me at the table.

After a while, he leaves, and Margot comes in and joins me.
She also went to the market, and got a baguette with camembert ... (Sacrebleu! Hehehe)
We talk about many things.
She's from Normandie, and studying medical engineering as an exchange student in Brisbane, and is here on holidays for a few days.

I spend the rest of the afternoon in the common area, on my computer.
Not much else to do, as it's still not very attractive outside (not raining, but very cloudy).

In the evening, I meet Margot, Stacey and Megumi, to go out to eat.
We go in a Chinese restaurant (not a snack this time, but a real restaurant).
We take different dishes that we share. It's really good.
We talk about many things, and mainly about Asia, as Megumi and Stacey have lived for a while in Japan, and Margot has lived for 5 years in China.
It's really interesting.

After the restaurant we go for an ice cream nearby. They have some amazing flavours such as "Tiramisu", "Chocolate Sorbet", "Roasted Almonds", etc.
Nice.

We then go back to the hostel for a tea, and spend a while talking.

We then all go to sleep quite early (all tired, and Margot has an early bus to catch tomorow).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire