Day 193 (Saturday 21/05) - Darwin - no photos ...

Wake up around 9:30am.
I then go for my jogging.

After lunch, I go to the Library.
I spend quite a lot of time there, reading/writing mails, making researches, updating my blog (but it's really slow), etc.

Afterwards, I go back to the hostel.
In the room there's a new roommate, "Moyu" (don't know how to speel it?).
She's Japanese, from Osaka.

It seems like she's coming straight from a manga : she has ultra high voice tone, she is extremely polite, and a bit "fofolle" : when she knows something and say it, she then scream "yippie!" with her 2 hands up, when she wants to draw the attention, she shales her hands in front of the people, etc.
She's really kind, and very funny !

In the evening I stay in the room with Chris, his girlfriend (the Brit girl that was in the room previously - she's back, but not in the same room, even though she will stay for the night in our room), & Moyu.

We chat and play cards (UNO).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire