Day 196 (Tuesday 24/05) - Last day in Darwin ... - no photos ...

Wake up at 9:30am, breakfast, jogging, shower, library.

Moyu and Chris have checked out, I'm alone in the room - would be nice if it stayed like this :-)
(but it wont, a girl will soon come to check if the beds are free, and she tells me some people are cheking in today ... (damn it !)

After lunch, I go again to the waterfront, reading a bit, sunbathing, and go for a good long swim.
It's even hotter than the other days, it's so goo dto be in the water.

I then go to the Airport Shuttle Office to book the shuttle to the airport for tomorrow morning ; then go back to the hostel, and pack my things.

While packing, 2 guys enter the room, the 2 new rommates : John & Michael from East London.
We talk a bit before I leave to go for dinner.

When I come back, they're leaving, they go to meet some people of their tour in the hostel's bar.

I stay in the room, not doing much (mostly finishing packing).

I go to sleep early, as I have to wake up at 3:30am tomorrow morning ...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire