Day 195 (Monday 23/05) - Darwin

Wake up around 9:30am as usual.
Breakfast, jogging, shower, library.

When coming back to the hostel, on one screen is shown the replay of the game Aston-Villa vs Liverpool ...
It's the second half, I watch it, it's a boring game ... (pffff)

After lunch, I go to the waterfront, and lay down in the sun listening to music ...

After a while, I go in the water, the lagoon, the temperature is perfect (both the air, and the water).
It couldn't be better.

I swim for about an hour, before getting out and letting me dry in the sun.


I then go back to the hostel, where Moyu is packing her stuff (she leaves tomorrow).

I shave my hair, and take a shower (I know, it's very interesting ...).

Moyu then leaves, and Chris comes in a few minutes later.

He just comes back from the local "Hoag's Breath Cafe", and had a big steak and a huge desert.
(Hoag's Breath is a chain of restaurant where they have good steaks and burgers for good prices - haven't tried yet, will probably do that in Cairns)

We have a good chat.
(he's planning to become "chef", and to follow a 3 years formation that will make him travel quite a lot, soudns really good !)

I then go to make dinner (simple salad).

After dinner, I come back in the room, we stay there, each one doing his things (Moyu on her iPhone, Chris reading, and me on my computer).

We all go to sleep quite early.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire