Day 182 (Tuesday 10/05) - Adventure Tours Day 9 - Free Day : Adelaide

Wake up at 10:30am (needed some rest).
After breakfast, shower, etc. I go for a walk in the city.



I go to the mall for a coffee, then for some food shopping (& some very cheap shoes at the K-Mart, 5$ the pair !).

Later on I go to the Museum of Central Australia.
The museum is very small, but modern, and things are really well disposed.











I then walk a bit out of the city to go to the Botanic Gardens, but will not find them (they're are completely out of the city, and quite far ...).

While walking, I cross the "river", which is completely dry ... Many aboriginals are living there, it's a bit weird (actually, there are many aboriginals living in the city, but most of them are homeless, and live in parks ...).

I then go back to the hostel, and while preparing dinner, Tur & Liv join me at the table, and give me some sauce they've made (they've cooked too much, and don't want to throw it away).
We eat together at the table.

They advise me to go to the Desert Park (Kade also did), I will then probably go tomorrow.

After eating, we're staying there doing stuff on our laptops and talking.
We go quite early to bed.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire