Day 194 (Sunday 22/05) - Darwin - no photos ... (well, 2 blurry ones ...)

Wake up around 10am.
I go for my jogging (it's really hot today, it's burning !).

Later on, I go again to the library (it always takes a lot of time, and the connection is really slow).

Afterwards I get back to the hostel and stay for a while around the swimming pool.
There's a band playing live music (2 acoustic guitars and singers), there's a really good atmosphere - a holidays atmosphere ...
(it's so good, the sun, the heat, the pool, and the music ... as well as all the girls in bikinis walking around ...)

After a while, I decide to move a bit, and go for a walk at the waterfront.
I sit there on the grass and take some time reading the Lonely Planet book, thinking and taking notes about the rest of my trip.

Nearby there's a small open air cinema setting up.
Once the sun is completely set, the movie starts.

I'm not staying, and don't know what the movie is - didn't look very interesting - as it's now dark, and there are quite a lot of mosquitos ...



I thus go back to hostel, where there's still a great atmosphere, even though it's very different (no more sun, cooler temperature, no more live music, and no more bikinis).
But it still pretty good.

Later on, the live band will come back and play again.
(but I will not stay, else I'll have to drink and spend money)

I go for dinner, than go into my room, where Moyu is.
We go early to bed.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire