Day 168 (Tuesday 26/04) - Adelaide

Blue sky, the sun is shining ...
I go for my usual jogging.

In the afternoon, I walk around the city, and in a few parks.




Today, most of the shops are opened, the city is much more alive.

I also go again to the Botanic Gardens, in the Centennial Conservatory, which holds a tropical rainforest.
It's quite warm and wet, but it's really nice and beautiful.








In the end of the afternoon, with Thomas we go to the movies, to see Thor (the lasr Marvel adaptation).

It's in 3D, and the venue is really good (big screen, good image and sound, and comfy seats).
The movie in itself isn't bad at all, I wasn't expecting much, but was quite satisfied (it's not a great movie, but it's good).

After the movie we go back to the hostel, and don't do anything special.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire