Day 166 (Sunday 24/04) - Adelaide

Wake up around 10am.


Outside the sun is shining, the sky is perfect blue.
I go for a jogging, and decide to go all around the city.

Adelaide is built in a way that the centre is surrounded by parks, isolating it from the suburbs.
I run all around the centre, crossing the different parks, it's really pleasant (but quite long - and warm).

I then go back to the hostel and take a shower, before going out again to take a walk in the city.

As it's the Easter weekend, everything is closed ... (not easy to buy food)

I go to the North of the centre and walk along the Torrens river for a while.








I go around the Adelaide Zoo, and head South to cross the Botanic Gardens.

Once again the gardens are really beautiful (even though it's not as impressive as in Melbourne or Sydney).























In the evening, once again, I use some (free) Internet to do the usual things ...

I also download ISAM, the new Amon Tobin album - it's a bit more expeimental than usually, but really good ! (amazing atmospheres once again, pushing his limits even further, once again ...)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire