Day 170 (Thursday 28/04) - Adelaide - (no photos)

As the previous days : sun and jogging.
(during the day there will be some very small clouds)

I then go to the Central Market and buy some fruits and vegetables.

In the afternoon I go in the main shopping street, Rundle St, and go in many different shops (I'm trying to find a necklace ... I had found one that I really liked, but lost it in Melbourne a while ago - and I can't find it anymore ...).

When going back to the hostel, I see Jodie in the kitchen (the one from NZ I saw again in Melbourne).

She just came back from a tour to Alice Srpings, Ayers Rock, etc. It was apparently really good.

She introduces me to some people she met during her tour, we talk for a bit.

They're going out to eat something, I don't (already have something, and want to save money).

Later on, still in the kitchen, I see Toni, that was in my room the last night in Melbourne !
He decided to come to Adelaide, and ends up in the same hostel ... It's not even surprising anymore ... :-)

We talk a bit, but he also has to go out to eat, as he just arrived and hasn't anything to eat.
We'll catch up later on anyway.

After eating, I go to my room, where a new guy checked in. He's from Germany.
Thomas is also there. We talk about many things, and exchange some movies.
We all go to bed quite early.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire