Day 171 (Friday 29/04) - Cloudy Adelaide ... - (no photos)

It's cloudy today.

I wake up early enough to get the free pancakes.
Chris is making them.
As he gives me a small one, he immediately gives me a second one :-)

I then go for the usual jogging.

During the rest of the day I don't do much, mainly chillout on my computer (some Internet, watching some series episodes, playing games, etc.)

In the end of the afternoon, I go to China Town with Jodie, Margot (France), Stacey (USA) and Megumi (Korea).

After a tour of the area and the market, we go to the food court to get something to eat.
I go for a chicken curry for 2$ ... Really good, really cheap.

After that, we go back to the hostel for a cup of tea and chat.

When going to my room, I meet a new roommate, from Korea, he's really cool.
He's ending his 1 year world tour trip (he spent 4 months in Europe, and loved Belgium : beautiful cities, and great beer festivals).
We talk a bit about evertyhing, then go to sleep.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire