Day 160 (Monday 18/04)

Wake up at 11am. Needed to rest, feels so good.

Going for a jogging in Albert Park, around the lake. It's been a while since last time I went jogging ... Was a good thing to do, so pleasant with the sun shining.
I come back to the hostel and take a shower (and ask the girls what are their plans for the day), then head to the beach for a walk.

After a long walk along the beach, quick stop at the post office to ask for the different prices to send a parcel to Belgium (have too many things to carry, really need to send some home).





I then continue walking in the area, crossing parks and beautiful streets, up to the St Kilda Marina.
It's not really beautiful, but it's pleasant to walk by.

I then go into Luna Park, the theme park, as it's free entrance, so I see how it's look like.
It's a beautiful theme park, but nothing looks really exciting ...




After a quick stop at the supermarket for food, I walk back to the hostel where I spend some time reading my travel books and planning the following steps of my trip.

When going back to the room, I chat a bit with Amber who's there (she's really nice : kind and beautiful, 31 years old ...).
She's going to the Palais Theatre to watch a comedy show with some other people of the hostel. She asks me if I want to join, but they're leaving very soon, and I haven't eaten yet (so I decide not to join them - too bad).

I then go for a shower, and when coming back Cindy is in the room. We chat a bit, then Jenifer comes in and join the conversation.
They're planning to watch a movie in the common area, as today (monday), is the movie night. They tell me that if I join them (after eating, because it's still not done ...), they have a bag full of Tim Tams (Australian yummy cookies) ... Interesting !

I go on the terrasse to eat my dinner, and while eating, an English couple that is on the nearby table asks me if I want some olives - they have too much and don't want them anymore ... It's perfect for what I'm eating : a kind of greek salad.

Before finishing eating, two Frenchies join me at the table (we had met a bit earlier in the hostel).
They've been in Oz for only 10 days, it's the beginning of their trip.
We talk about everything and nothing.
After a good chat, I leave them to go back to the room (the movie in the movie room isn't very interesting, so I decide not to stay there).

Angela is alone in the room.
We talk a bit about what we've done today and of what we could do on a monday night.
She doesn't really want to do something today, but would like to go clubbing probably tomorow ... We'll see.
We spend the evening in the room, chatting and doing stuff on our computers.
She goes to sleep quite early.
I finish a few things on my computer before doing the same.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire